Terms, Conditions & Booking Policy
MySpace Service Inc. - General Terms & Conditions
This document outlines the general terms & conditions of using MySpace Service. The individual(s)/ group(s) must agree to all terms and conditions before you (The Client) use any of our facilities and services.
1. Use of the meeting room, private office, dedicated desk, hot-desk(s) or hot-deskin(s) as part of Shared Office Space, MySpace Service Inc. will not knowingly permit any individual or groups, entities or organizations to use its facilities in contravention of the Criminal Code of Canada.
2. Groups using the facilities may not limit attendance based on race, colour, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability as defined by the Constitution Act, Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, 1982. MySpace Service Inc. reserves the right to attend any meeting held in its facilities.
4. MySpace Service Inc. may deny any applications for use based on the availability of space, frequency of use, or requests for space by other groups and organizations.
5. Cancellation for use of Hot-desking or meeting room should provide at least 48 hours notice in advance, to, freeing spaces for other bookings. Cancellations of less then 48 hours’ notice will result in a 100% charge.
6. All individual or groups need to book our meeting room or hot-desking services 72 hours ahead before your use and upon its availabilities of our facilities, except getting written or verbal confirmation from the Director of Operation of MySpace. The use of our facility is based on hourly based for each facility at MySpace. Additional fees are applied for custom room set-ups, administrative service, and equipment rental. Fees are established in the fee schedules on our website. Payment should be made by debit, credit card (MasterCard or VISA), cash, or cheque in advance.
7. Cancellation Fee: Cancellations for hot-desking or meeting rooms must be reported at least 48 hours in advance, freeing spaces for other bookings. Cancellations of less then 48 hours’ notice will result in a 100% charge.
8. Damages Fee: The individual(s)/ group(s) or organization is responsible for any damages to our property incurred while using a meeting room or hot desk(s) services.
9. Smoking, vaping, or any use of narcotics are strictly prohibited in our buildings.
10. Responsibility: Individual(s) or Group(s) are responsible for appointing a contact person for using our facility or service, leaving the rooms in good order and secure the building before leaving, any damages incurred, any additional janitorial cleanup etc.
11. Liabilities: The group(s) or individual(s) booking the facility shall be responsible legally, financially, and otherwise for any damage to the said premises because of the use and occupation thereof under this agreement. The group or individual agrees that they will indemnify and save harmless MySpace Service Inc. and its staff, employees and assigns from and against any and all claims whatsoever including all damages, liabilities, expenses, costs, including legal or other fees incurred in respect of any such claims, or any cause or proceedings brought thereon arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with the granting of use of the said premises.
12. Other rules and regulations: The client should obey and follow any signs are posted in the property and follow the Federal / Provincial and By Laws Regulations for running business or providing services to clients at MySpace.
Failure to this policy, MySpace Service Inc. Rules, or the terms described in the agreement, after one written or verbal warning from the management/ officers, will result in the cancellation of future room and hot-desk booking privileges or cause of penalties from MySpace Services Inc..
Last updated on November 15, 2023
MySpace Services Inc.